Terms & Conditions
ABC EduLibrary – Polish Library in Cork
Only Reader’s Card holders will have access to our library
- Members fee is €20 yearly
- To become Reader’s Card holder you have to present an ID/Passport with a photo, a confirmation of the address (a bill for gas/electricity or Rental Agreement) and fill in a declaration
- Should any changes occur, you have to update your data the next time you come to the library
- You can only use your own Reader’s Card.
- Reader can borrow up to 5 items for a 4 weeks loan period
- When borrowing, the Reader will be informed about due return date
- Reader can ask for renewal
- If the Reader does not return or renew a book after the return date, there is overdue fine, 10 cent for each day
Book collection security
- Borrowed books are due to be protected from loss or damage
- It is Reader’s responsibility to check the book’s condition
- Should the Reader notice any damages on a book, he/she should inform the staff about it this fact while borrowing, in which case it will be noted down
- If library staff notices changes in condition of a book on its return, it will be understood as Reader’s responsibility.